Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, December 21, 2009


I'm pretty sure that date on the photo is wrong, but I don't have the money or the technology or just the desire to take the effort to fix it on the camera.

Me mums came in yesterday and as luck would have it I have today and tomorrow off. Currently watching Fiddler On The Roof and going to do something.

I gave myself a new project. I've been jumping around from book to book and figured that I'll force myself to read something to keep me focused. I read through 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die and there are a handful that we have and a handful that I've read and a handful that I've been wanting to read and this will give me a great opportunity.

As the way 1996 goes, I'll finally finish Infinite Jest. I figure that I'll go through our bookshelves and take out the ones we have and put all the ones in the book on one shelf. I think this will be fun.

I just noticed that there is a 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die which would be fun as well.

Sunshine is nestled next to me on the couch and I'm staring a a picture of me my mom brought of my, I think, 7th grade picture and I look like I was really into License to Drive.

It's supposed to get pretty bad as far as weather goes in the next couple of days and I forgot to pick up salt which I'll do tomorrow as well as filing my financial aid and getting Ayana on our insurance.

Other than that, listened to the Beach Boys, Bill Bryson audio book, and Public image Ltd.

The day I was born "How Deep Is Your Love" was the number one song. I think that should've been a good sign...maybe I took it the wrong way. I should listen to that before I crash tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Breakfast said...

Yeah, Fuck you!!!!!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home