Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Entertaining Guy

At least this guy was entertaining at the bus stop this morning. He's one of those guys with no inner monologue and can't stop talking. He was in a way trying to sell us weed, but not. So he's talking and a car stops at the light and while he's talking to us he turns and says in the direction of the lady in the car, "Hey, don't go to work. Come over here and let's fuck."

Then back to us. While he's going on and on about everything I notice a lady going the wrong way on this one way street and point it out to this guy. It's an older white lady and she pulls over and puts her hands over her face and looks flustered and distraught. He starts yelling at her and motioning her to turn around and I can only imagine this is making her feel very uncomfortable and without looking around he steps off onto the street towards her. There's several vehicles approaching, one of them being a semi and he puts his hands up towards them and keeps walking towards her. He gets in the middle of the road and still holding his hands to keep cars from coming, motions and allows the lady to u-turn and go.

Then he walks back to us and says, "There's wings on my back. There's wings on my back, but there's a devil on my shoulders, too."

I say, "Well, it'll even you out."

"Gotta do nice things every once in a while."

"Yeah. Otherwise you become an asshole."

"Like the other day. There's this lady, she always buys way more groceries than she can carry. So I tell her, 'This is going to sound weird, but get in the cart.' And she looks at me and I pick her up in there and roll her..."

Honk. A van pulling into the Burger King drive thru honks and him and he is all of a sudden there at their window talking and apparently knows them and then I hear him saying, "A number one."

He turns back to us and says, "I was nice to her the other day and now I'm getting a free meal." Turns back to the van and says he'll meet them at the other end and starts walking as the bus pulls up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home