Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dumb-Shits

I was supposed to go to UNO with Megan today to drop off some stuff, but she couldn't go so I rode my bike there. I dropped my financial aid appeal stuff and then my immunization forms.

Apparently the immunization was wrong. I got it for rubella but it should have been for rubeola. I'm not sure how this happened because I gave the form the my doctor and he read it several times and apparently did the appropriate test. I mean, how would I know? I'm not a doctor.

So I have to go back to UNO tomorrow and pay $35 fucking dollars to have them do it. I also have to now call my doctor and figure out what the fuck and get my money back.

I'm a couple steps away from not even going to UNO at all. It's the same bullshit every time I have to deal with government-run stuff like living in LA all over again...although my current community college seems to somewhat be better...at least now that I've figured it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home