Email


No Train. No Life!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Do Nothing Day

I rode into the wind today to Dragon Arts for my workout, but no one was there. TJ was there, but no one else. TJ told me he could take me to school, and although I wanted to ride I said okay and put my bike in his car and went to his house, so I didn't get a bike ride or a work out in.

While at his house I finished up my test and printed it to turn in and started my outline for next week's paper and presentation. One thing more about not riding to school is that I usually ride to Ted & Wally's, read the paper while drinking the coffee I brought while the pot of coffee is brewing, make my peanut butter-honey sandwich (pb&h for you assholes out there that need to save time and trying to be hip), refill my coffee mug for later and put in bag (since this is sealed and keeps for six hours), fill a 20 oz styrofoam cup with coffee and a shot of espresso, and head to the bus stop. Since my route was deterred, I had no lunch or coffee and didn't want to get stuck with Hazelnut coffee or the other crappy house blend my school's lame cafeteria serves. QT would've done great, but McDonald's was the only option and luckily there was a paper machine. So on top of not getting a bike ride or workout in, I have mediocre coffee and shitty lunch to go with it.

I did get my outline and notes done rather quickly so I got to the library and read the paper and then just went online for a while. After class I got a ride back from TJ to Hyvee where I got the ol' bait-and-switch on tortilla chips and leg-quarters and a little ride up the hill back home, made dinner and hummus but mostly ate the hummus w/ chips and hung out with Ayana and got a small workout in here.

An also showed me how to turn the flash off on my camera since I hadn't tried nor read the manual and the flash kept ruining my shots. I've never used a flash with my manual camera, so I'm not used to it ruining my shots. I also figured out that I can change the ISO settings, so that's awesome. If I can get this to work like a manual, it'll do the job nicely for me as I miss being able to take pictures, but also don't want to spend money on a manual...camera not the information booklet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home