Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm not sure of what to make of this weather, but I got my workout and normal bike ride in and am currently getting ready to drive to the Latin Museum for our class today.

I originally intended on riding but I'm not sure about whether it'll rain or not.

Ayana can't fully talk yet, but it's funny because recently she's been outcrying sorts of injustices to her in her speak. Like last night she was hitting Sunshine and grabbing his tail and squeezing and not letting go. So I put her on time out and she ran to the room and proceeded to tell Jeanne about what had happened. Same way I came into the room after my shower and she's crying and telling me that May-may won't play with her. It's cute and endearing.

Gotsta finish Boyz in the Hood tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home