Email


No Train. No Life!

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Wait For It...

This nice weather needs to stop. I was walking up the Keystone trail and thinking how nice it would be if the creek was clean. It'd be so nice to be able to just go down the hill and take a swim. The transients weren't there. Then I was thinking about how I'd have to make a trail or something to get down but hope there weren't snakes along the way. As I walked under the Cass street bridge, something passed under and not looking I figured it was a black plastic bag. I looked down and it was a snake wriggling under me. I jumped up and yelped! really loudly. That's what I get for being a hippie and thinking about nature.

All that aside, we finally figured a financial situation that would work out so we actually can live paycheck to paycheck with a little money left over for the surprise expenses that always comes up or we could put it away if we need to. The stress level and tension faded away and it was a lot better last night. Even today I as worked out, rode to the Old Market, and headed to school I feel better.

I also got a confirmation from Best Buy that my camera is in and I can pick it up today. Too bad I've got school. Luckily, I threw a bunch of stuff in the crock pot, so dinner'll be ready.

I was running an hour early today, but that's good. The alarm went off at seven and I usually lay around for an hour before pulling myself out of bed, but Ayana was already up and all. So I got up and got ready and lounged a bit with her for breakfast. Then left to get my workout in. I got to the school and no cars there. I tried the door and it was locked. I looked at the time and it was 8:46...hour early. No problem, it's nice out so I bought a paper and took out my coffee and just hung out by the door.

Corey opened the door about a half hour later, so I got my quick workout (bench presses, chest presses, lat pulls, pull-ups) and rode downtown listening to Rust In Peace with the demos. "Holy Wars" sent me off and descendent into the Old Market to "Hangar 18."

So now I'm at the library and gotsta get some reading done. I'm about finished with my two books and have these to look forward to. I've already started read Palestine: Peace not Aparthied but have to finish it. I should read that one during the day so I can retain more.

I'm also compiling my list of stuff for the trip...It's always the best part for me to figure out what I'm going to read which will include the French stuff which I now have "Le Petit Prince from Andrew from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home