Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Fuck Facebook"

Right on, James Taylor from Funny People.

I heard the other day that fucking Zuckerburg guy made some new features on Facebook so people can now waste more time than they already did on that piece of shit social network that I use once in a while.

I just went on there to respond to a message, like how I only use Facebook like email, not really (although sometimes I do, but I'm never on the site for more than five minutes every so often) engaging in mindless bullshit. I see all these status updates on the side and not only is it distracting, but makes me lose faith in people. I'm assuming that's what Twitter's like....

"I'm at lunch with moron."

"[blank] has been tagged in a photo with moron having lunch."

"About to eat dinner."

"Placed plate on table."

"Table has been tagged in photo."

"Just made coffee. Looks like a good pot."

"Fuck you you dumbfucks!"

I'm currently watching the posts for the lunch update. It must be some boring lunch and lunch companion and shitty food if they can't fucking just enjoy themselves without having to keep posting everything. Who the fuck cares that much about your life?!!!! Why go to lunch with anyone? Why not stay at home and eat lunch with your fucking Facebook friends.

I don't know if it's worth having Facebook anymore. I don't like talking on the phone and I like to keep updated, but I don't like devoting my whole life to it. I hate having to keep justifying it with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home