Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, October 03, 2011

At school. I dropped off the Trek bike at Olympia on Saturday and it's ready today. It didn't seem as bad as I thought it would be, just cleaned and tuned and the tires were a little out of true so hopefully it's not expensive. It's the last of the main expenses for the remainder of the year, but we still have a bunch to catch up financially.

I finally bought a camera. It's still on its way, but at least $30 cheaper than I wanted to pay so it's cool. It's been a while since I've wanted to get a camera since my manual one got stolen eight years ago. It took a lot of contemplation and evaluation and finally made a decision to get one...especially since we're going on vacation this year. I still sort of wish I had one while trucking...we have absolutely no pictures of this era.

We adopted a cat that was to be put to sleep due to over-crowding at the Humane Society. She's pretty cool and tolerates Ayana mostly, except when she gets overly excited or needs to sleep and she gets rough. Then the cat swipes at her and hisses. As long as Ayana doesn't get hurt, I think it's good that May-may (I think that's her name) wards her off so Ayana learns to be careful towards animals. Our current cats are way too easy on her so she doesn't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home