Email


No Train. No Life!

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Herman Caine

I wish it would snow 12" tonight. I don't know why people always bitch about the weather. I always say that I hate the wind and humidity, but the rest of the weather and the year is great. I love the diversity. All I hear in the summer is how hot, humid, and miserable it is. Now it's too cold and gripes about how it may snow.

Hermain Cain's recent stupid thing is saying that his political correctness isn't his problem because he knows he's not politically correct, because he didn't go to politically correct school. That may work for bar talk or backyard bar-b-ques, but you're running to be a world leader, moron.

I really hope he doesn't get the nomination. Not that there's any good choice in my opinion but he's the Republican embodiment of racsim and bigotry that they can't come out and say but because Herman's black they can get away from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home