Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

F-School

So hopefully I figured this deal with UNO. To them it seemed as if I was dumb, but as I talked to the IT people I did everything right. They found an error on their part and everything they told me to do I had already done. So they had to manually change my password and let me get access to the UNO email account. I had my gmail account as the main one but it wasn't sending it there and all the information I kept asking for was told that it was emailed and I couldn't access it, nor were they helpful in navigating me. For instance, four times I had called and got disconnected and then given the direct number for the IT to which it took me back to the records department.

I'm also now banking on Amazon to sell this past quarter's books since one of them is apparently outdated, though another student sold her's yesterday for $70 to the same bookstore. The other thing is this GD looseleaf books which is all a scam. It's an effort to sell a brand new book with no resale value. The school uses it, but they don't buy it back because it's looseleaf. Why the fuck use it? The write up on it says it's for cheaper books ($130?) instead of the used price for the other edition for half that price with resale opportunities, but the high resale value is the other supposed advantage.

Yesterday was full of aggressive drivers. Not that I'm like most drivers and pedestrians, in that I look ahead to see any obstacles or dumbasses approaching, but I noticed a car coming out of a business driveway up ahead and I kept an eye and of course it pulls right in front of me but I was ready. I swerved and was about to punch the hood of the car but made eye contact and held her stare to let her know I was pissed and she's dumb and shook my head in disbelief and headed on. I had both my lights on the bike flashing and I saw her head the entire time from pulling forward and pulling into traffic and not once did it even look in my direction. I also think about being a minority (meaning bicyclist) that anything negative I do reflects on all bicyclists.

But fuck those Leavenworth Cafe clientele. Next pass through that they dismiss me I'm yelling something.

I'm also getting sick of those Spaghetti Works kitchen fucks. They all smoke around the dumpsters and when I take the trash out I say hey and they don't respond and just look at me. Fuck them. That's why I hate prison cooks. Nothing against line cooks, but fuck them. These guys are nothing more than sort-of-cook-to-order-cafeteria line cooks. The most on their menu that they have to watch is the pasta to be al dente and maybe the chicken breasts. Work in a real kitchen and maybe I could qualify your attitude. I'd cook those assholes under the table.

Try making your own sauce or, better yet, work at a place that serves steaks. We'll see how they handle a rush while trying to time the orders and cooking several steaks to the correct doneness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home