Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Hawaii Post

I've had this post started and forgot to get back to it. But it was good to see Jeff and Margaret during the Thanksgiving break, though wish did more. I greatly enjoyed the bike ride to work and hanging out with Robert and Steve Micek.

Got to see part of the Muppets, but Ayana needed a nap. we've been getting good rides through traffic here to that soundtrack.

Vegas was good but short. Hawaii is good so far, but after this week should be more relaxing. It's been sort of non-stop and have several dentist appointments (which sucks) getting very important, very expensive things done (which is good).

I've also stuck to a new plan due to a ruined day yesterday. I'm not leaving anything plans vague. It's all going to be that we have to do this or be there at this time.

Hawaii is dumb. There's so much traffic but it's all because people don't know how to drive. I can't spend time listing things here, but the driving on shoulders to get ahead and the constant, unecessary lane changing to not get ahead are two things, along with learning to merge, which could stop much traffic. There are about five other things that are totally changeable. I can't even do my normal, safe leave a following distance or at a stand still leave an out, because some dumbshit pulls in partially. Any available space!

There's another dumb thing which I have to get a photo of. I first noticed it on a shirt in Vegas and am seeing it as decals here. It's picture of a semi-automatic rifle between the words "Defend Hawaii." There's too much to elaborate on that now, but I'm tired.

Ayana's totally loving the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home