Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, August 03, 2012

A lot has progressed in these past couple of day which could be life changing. I'm to blame and I'm working through them. One of which is that our neighbor's been getting his camper together for a trip.

For the past week he's had fellows over looking over thing. I looked out and observed outside several time to see what seemed to be his dad w/ a women. So I figured it's his parents. But then I see the lady and it looks like an older version of his wife. So is it her parents? Jeanne said it could be their older siblings who also married.

so the other day I go to throw another bag of trash to the curb since our trash hadn't been picked up yet. As I do, Lorrie says hi, and I turn to see her with the lady I assumed to be her mom but with another dude that wasn't Roger's dad. She said those are her parents and Roger left with the others.

point being that I actually saw Roger's Dad next to Lorrie's mom, every single time I had looked out before coming to the conclusion.

What does this mean? First off, Jonah is playing a festival which David Cross is headlining, along with the Hot Snakes, Quicksand, and Desaparacidos. Secondly, I'm meeting Margaret's family in a couple of hours at a pool named Pirates' Cove which has nothing to do with pirates, and I am starting my Masters Swim Class next week and am concurrently fucking up my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home