Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Eastbound and Down

Kenny Powers was talking to the Mexican team and passed his rookie card around and said something like, "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I printed this on a computer. Well, for one I don't have a printer. And I fucking hate computers. But I didn't come here to bust on technology..."

Me, on the other hand says, "Fuck technology!" as I type via laptop through blogger. Technology, to me, has enhanced what I've always fucking done. Now everyone fucking does it and it's fucking annoying! Remember going to the fucking comic book/record shops to read up on obscure shows and finding out about movies and actors? Finding the one comic shop in Hawaii that had a dish and recorded fucking Buffy the Vampire Slayer because Hawaii didn't have the WB yet and he recorded it and loaned it out to fans? Reading fucking books about shit, reading fanzines about bands and mail-ordering?

I love all this shit, and I'm not just waxing nostalgic but - FUCK! - this is insance!!!! I mention a topic about something I was curious about and found a book about it and read (sometimes several books) and I start going through it and some fucking asshole goes, "Oh, yeah! I saw that on the History Channel." Eat a dick! Or in class someone waxes intellectual about something and then says, "I saw it on Discovery Channel. I watch that shit all the time." Like he's fucking into learning things. FUck you!!!! Watching a program is not the same as fucking being into learning things, asshole!

Now all of a sudden people are in to fucking old TV shows, making references (horribly), learning about other stuff. All this fucking information at their fingertips and they just fucking become annoying about it. Why don't you look up the youtube vid on driving fucking correctly and becoming efficient in lines and not being fucking stupid everywhere!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home