Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Night

It's 2203 and I'm waiting for Headley to pick me up to hang out. I haven't seen him since I've been back and am looking forward to it.

Hung out with Justin and Kevin Jones last weekend and slept over at Justin's after the female entourage came home highly inebriated and, to me, funny as hell. Larrisa was cussing out me and Justin and calling us assholes while we just stared at her and continued playing the new wrestling game on that game system.

Meanwhile, Justin's wife Nicole was trying to get a game of Halo 3 going and then disappeared. Justin and I ended up playing Halo 3. Well, he was and I just talked shit to the fucking dateless losers on the other end. Except for Robert. Robert came on later and that was fun, except I really sucked and couldn't pull together my finger coordination to make it work and kept getting killed.

Anyway, today was spent putting the rest of the menu together and emailed it to my boss and cooked up some dishes, sauces, dips, and spreads to have my boss sample tomorrow. Upon completion, the sky had cleared and the weather was great, so I stopped what I was doing and went on a quick bike ride that I had been deprived of this week because weather or work and cooking and all that.

Justin is also taking over the Homer's records on Saddle Creek and offered me a part time job there. I'm going to talk to boss to get my hours and see if I can work there some. It'd be cool since it's right down the road from my current job...and could use extra money.

There's been a fly in this kitchen all day. I finally got the fly swatter and it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home