Email


No Train. No Life!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Senor Frogs

Why does Hawaii have a Senor Frogs? I'm sure that Hawaii can have its own establishment with alcohol and party atmosphere. Everybody here is so eager to be like the mainland but don't want to become the mainland. At least their annual awards for restaurants don't have any franchise or chains. I wish Omaha could catch a hint.

Speaking of hints, I, of course, do not do any fast food normally; let alone on a trip, especially to a place with good food. In-N-Out is usually the exception, along with Jack in the Box. Jack in the Box is the only exception in Hawaii, because Omaha has none and I used to work at one and the one I worked at still employs my friends. Unfortunately, out of my hands (and money) we ate at a busy McDonald's and Burger King in Waikiki.

The McDonald's was because it was after two and the closest (cheapest) place closed until dinner and my grandma wanted to go to McDonald's. Next time we were waiting for Chad and Angela at their hotel and there was a Burger King across the street with no cheap places to eat around. So Burger King it was. But no more. That's why we have a schedule, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home