Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Had a verbal exchange at the light on the bike trail today. After several people I had to pass including a lady with three dogs who moved to her left to left a walker pass to her right and as I approached she veered back onto the path, I just went on the grass to her right, as these people don't know what to do already if you yelled, "on your left!", let alone while having three dumb-ass dogs take up the path and her going left to let people pass.

So as I approach the end of the trail towards Pacific Street, two older overweight women are walking taking up the entire path. I yell, "on your left!" Nothing. Again, "ON YOUR LEFT!" She goes, "Oh!" and moves. I pass by and speed back up only to catch the light.

As I'm waiting, they approach me at a high-paced gait and the one that was on the left says, "Next time you pass someone and they move, you should say thank you."

Not believing what she's saying, then realizing how dumb she is, I get excited on the inside and look at her with my fuck-you-face and say, "Next time you should be walking on the right."

"We're walking on it and the polite thing to do is say thank you.

"It's a park and it's a bike path as well and the polite thing for you to do is stay to the right. We're not asking permission to pass, we're letting you know we're passing.

I'm thinking in my head as well and think about saying, "Could you actually imagine during the summer time having to bypass fifty people and all saying please and thank yous? Fuck you dumb bitch!

She said something else which I forget or didn't hear because the light turned and I said, highly sarcastically, "We'll I'll make sure to take an etiquette class," and rode off. I thought of so many other things I'd like to have said, but I'm quite happy with the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home