Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jukebox: Ben Weasel - These Ones Are Bitter

Super good album. I can't believe that the CD that accompanied the LP is an actual CD. Like, not a burned one.

Anyway, I'm excited that Jeff and Margaret are coming to town tomorrow, on top of which our shop won't open until Sunday or Monday. I hope the kitchen is done and that my boss and I can spend an entire day going over stuff and trying stuff out with him.

I was toying with the idea of starting a new blog. Reason being is that in an unintentional way, I've sort of had a new blog for new ventures and this blog was made for the purpose of reporting the trucking adventures.

But I'm also lazy.

In a lame attempt, I made a CD for Jeff. It's hard as my stereo is in pieces and packed and I just have CD's and a lot of stuff available are on MD and haven't tried MP3ing those yet. It's a good CD but I wouldn't want this CD to be, like...like if I died tomorrow, I wouldn't want this CD to be held as a symbol of who I am (even though it's all stuff I currently listen to and love) and like this is the CD I'm making for....basically it's sub par to a CD I would normally make. Or tape, I should say since I can't do the vinyl on to computer thing yet.

Chris Headley has an iPod...and a myspace account.

I've been toying with the idea of opening a myspace account though I loathe it and people in it very much, but all my friends have one and it'd be handy to be kept up on current events, but it's all fucking dumb and until I can find a useful and more beneficial reason to, I will not start one. I can understand bands having one or other types of entertainment types who promote themselves through it or keep people posted, but for personal? I have a friendster account and I don't keep up with that. I have my own friends and I don't need to make cyber friends as I do not cruise the internet in that way. And I don't care how many other people like Danzig, I don't feel better being your "friend" and not hanging out with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home