Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I switched bank accounts because they charged me a $10 fee per month for my free checking and I can't afford to pay (though, even if I did I wouldn't want to) and they said I could keep a $1000 daily balance in it. Fuck off!!!

They sent me a statement last week about me being $10 under balance which was the monthly fee so I called and they said my account was still open. F-them. I called to talk and said I closed it and all that jazz and now, supposedly, it's done. Though I haven't received the statement they said I would.

I re-opened an account I used to have but had closed due to the whole Discover card deal, but it is free and available. Their online banking sign up sucks, and now this sucks: I cashed my check today which is through their bank and with my other one I could deposit this and have the money immediately available.

I deposited half of it so I could come home and order my school books; which I did. Then I get a notice saying the payment couldn't be processed.

While this is going on, I'm trying to go onto my school's bookstore page to order the one teacher's textbook I cannot get through Amazon and I'm being redirected to this other stupid page. So I call them up and can't get shit done and am progressively getting extremely pissed. Then in the backgroung Ayana's yellins for me to put on "more cony" (which is pony) and then I hang up and call my bank to ask my balance. I'm told I have no available money and I ask why and explain my situation and she tells me that through protocol, I have to wait a day until my funds are available - even though the issuing bank is theirs.

I said that I could've just cashed my check and then deposited that because I could get the cash immediately and she said yeah. I then said, "Well that would've been great to know because now my day's fucked up and I can't do what I need to" and threw my phone and said, "Fucking bitch!" Even though she had nothing to do with it.

My day is wasted now, and the other thing on my mind is that Mike's friend Joey has a movie coming out where he's a bike messenger. Yeah, it's cool and I should be looking forward to it, but in this day and age I don't want to deal with the aftermath like more hipster, stupid fucking gear-head dumbshits. I watched the trailer and the first thing he says is how for him "it's fixed gear with no brakes." Now, I understand that in NYC or perhaps Chicago, being all flat ground, fixed gear makes sense - being no hills and the stopping and turns on-a-dime they must prepare for. But these hipster idiots in Omaha with that is just annoying. Single-speed makes sense and works here, but these fixed-gear idiots can go die. I'm still going to watch this, but I may hate being an urban bicyclists in Omaha soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home