Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Triathlon

I was going to ride up the check out the triathlon today, but I got up at 5 and couldn't so I stayed asleep until 8. I woke up at 5 the day prior and if I were to get some reading done today, I needed the sleep.

So after reading the paper and pretending to be a cow for Ayana to ride, I cleaned the house and rode to the hospital to see Judy. She's in a lot of pain and in a situation where we need to see if she needs surgery or need to move her.

Joe was there when I got there and then left and I stayed for an hour talking to her through the lucidity. Rode home and cleaned my desk and got dinner ready.

Currently listening to Thin Lizzy, Public Enemy, and GhostFace Killah, and reading Charlie In the Trees, the Plan, and In My Time, and had just finished An Economist Goes to Lunch.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home