Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Real Blog

I totally forgot the reason I was to blog. One of the main reasons I hate cars and having one is the breakdowns and being me with my luck, they always happen. There are a plethora of examples with other vehicles and a good, ridiculous example is when I bought my motorcycle brand new and it died out and had to be towed only to find out that some hose was caught in a place so the fuel or something could't go through.

Then my wife's car she bought from the wife of her doctor who had it for years but never drove it much but it was in good working order, perfect, and even the shop that my in-laws have used all their lives is the same one their doctor's family uses and they said it was all good as well. Of course all these problems happen when we get it and more things on the way, it seems.

So my car's the same way and the most recent thing is the battery light flashing. I was hoping it was something small and not needing a new battery or alternator. Luckily it was just a wire that needed to be saudered (sp) to the alternator, though it still cost me $70. $70 is like $700 to me currently.

I hope we can find an apartment that will rent to us soon. We have until April but I can't wait to be unpacked and living normal again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home